What is JPEG error 53 ?
JPEG error 53 occur in Compose and Print when using an Append Image command which use a variable with a path to the image file where the image path points to a png image and the image type in the Append Image command is set to JPG/JPEG. Due to this error the stored photos becomes inaccessible and doesn’t open in its original format.
How JPEG error Occur ?
1. Taking picture while low battery may damage your image
2. Improper card or any other device removal
3. Bad sector
4. Virus attack
5. Header file of the image got damage
Manual method To Fix JPEG error 53:
1. Start your system and login as Administrator.
2. Click on Start button → All Programs → Accessories → System Tools → System Restore.
3. Select “Restore my computer to earlier time” option.
4. Select the date on which you want to restore.
5. Click on Next button to continue.
If it does not recover your deleted images then you should try third party software.
How it can be rectified with JPEG Photo Recovery Software:
JPEG Photo Recovery Software is capable of fixing JPEG error 53 and will recover all lost and corrupted JPEG photos into your system.