What is JPEG Error 36 ?
JPEG error 36 occur when the saved JPEG images are in the range 1 to 2 MB size.
How JPEG Error Occur ?
1. Clicking picture with low battery warning may damage your images
2. Improper ejection of external devices
3. Hard disk failure
4. Malware attack
5. Power failure
Manual methods To Fix JPEG Error 36:
1. Start your system and login as Administrator.
2. Click on Start button → All Programs → Accessories → System Tools → System Restore.
3. Select the option “Restore my computer to earlier time”.
4. Choose the date on which you want to restore.
5. Click on Next button to continue.
If you fails to recover your deleted images then you should try third party software.
How it can be rectified with JPEG Photo Recovery Software:
JPEG Photo Recovery Software will fix JPEG Error 36 and will restore all the lost and the corrupted JPEG images into your device.