What is JPEG Error 42 ?
When I was downloading a JPEG file with the help of FTP then I come across JPEG error 42 and the same file is modified by an FTP upload on the other machine. This error will not let you access the image in its original format.
How JPEG Error Occur ?
1. Operating System Corruption
2. Improper shut down of system
3. Power Failure
4. Malware attack
5. Software issues
Manual methods To Fix JPEG Error 42:
1. Start your system and login as Administrator.
2. Click on Start button → All Programs → Accessories → System Tools → System Restore.
3. Select the “Restore my computer to earlier time” option.
4. Select the date on which you want to restore.
5. Click Next button to continue.
If it fails to recover the deleted JPEG files then you are recommended to try third party software. “Install Universal Media Player to watch videos”
How it can be rectified with JPEG Photo Recovery Software:
JPEG Photo Recovery Software will fix JPEG Error 42 easily and will recover all your lost and corrupted JPEG photos into your devices.