What is JPEG Error 50 ?
Due to JPEG error 50 the stored photos becomes inaccessible and doesn’t open in its original format.
How JPEG Error Occur ?
1. Taking picture while low battery may damage your image
2. Improper ejection of external devices
3. Failure hard disk
4. Virus attack
5. Power fluctuation
Manual method To Fix JPEG Error 50:
1. Start your system and login as Administrator.
2. Click on Start button → All Programs → Accessories → System Tools → System Restore.
3. Select “Restore my computer to earlier time” option.
4. Select the date on which you want to restore.
5. Click on Next button to continue.
If you does not recover your deleted images then you should try third party software.
How it can be rectified with JPEG Photo Recovery Software:
JPEG Photo Recovery Software will fix JPEG Error 50 and will restore all lost and corrupted JPEG photos into your device.