What is JPEG Error 54 ?
When JPEG error 54 occur then the photos which are stored on your device becomes inaccessible and doesn’t open in its original format.
How JPEG Error Occur ?
1. Improper firewall settings
2. Improper shut down of system
3. Hard disk drive failure
4. Malware attack
5. Sudden ejection of external devices
Manual methods To Fix JPEG Error 54:
1. Start your system and login as Administrator.
2. Click on Start button → All Programs → Accessories → System Tools → System Restore.
3. Select the “Restore my computer to earlier time” option.
4. Select the date on which you want to restore.
5. Click Next button to continue.
If it fails to recover your deleted JPEG images then try third party software.
How it can be rectified with JPEG Photo Recovery Software:
JPEG Photo Recovery Software will fix JPEG Error 54 and will recover all your lost and corrupted JPEG photos into your devices.